Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fin Sushi & Sake Bar -- Plano, Texas

A fairly new restaurant in the area with WONDERFUL sushi & sashimi. I highly recommend the Yellowtail Heaven. But you came to my site for the ramen review.

After our first or second visit, the manager let us know that they had added ramen to the menu. So, I tried it. Unfortunately, I wasn't that impressed. It honestly tasted like they prepared and served pre-packaged Korean Ramyeon. The broth was reddish in color and more spice than flavor. There also weren't any toppings, just noodles and broth.

Don't get me wrong, I eat here on a monthly basis, eventhough it takes us 45 minutes to an hour to get there. The sushi and sake are always fabulous and some of the best in town - especially during happy hour!



Fin Sushi & Sake Bar
6149 Windhaven Parkway, #140
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 473-9329
www.finsakebar.com


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment